Lock And Swallow

"When you truly believe in yourself, you don't need to pull other people down."
- Quinn Fabray, Glee


The quote tells it all.
I am always disturbed of blogs that dissed people they don't like.
Fat, Attention-Seeker or Repulsive
those are things I rather press a happy muffled pillow over.
I come across those kind of blogs more than I like to.

Why do that, right?
It doesn't make people respect you.
(Or do you really want people to hold no respect to you anymore?)
But who am I, in this world, to tell other people what to do?
There are enough people
out there who talk about other people
who talk about bad things about other people.

Why should I add myself into that pile?

Perhaps they should just be left alone in their shallow waters.
In the ignorance.
They'll learn through the thick mist.
Somehow, sometime.
Even if it's with the hard way.


"The most intelligent thing that Man can do is not talk."
There is some wisdom to that.

Kata Mulut, Badan Binasa

Rough Translation : Said the Mouth, Body Destroys

Now lock and swallow before it's too late.
(If you rather keep it open, then I wish you the best of wishes.)



this is too cute :p