Having The Last Laugh Part 2







One would hope that I would be well.
I hope I would one day be too.
But on the other hand, you dont.
Your job, your pleasure, is to keep me with you.
And we both know that prevents me to be well.
If there was any person to be dubbed purely selfish:
You are it.
And if there was any person to be dubbed purely selfless:
No one is.
I have made a promise to myself.
And breaking a promise I made for myself is just wrong
So I would learn to be without you
And you in turn, need to learn to be without me
We will both suffer, I know.
It is a heavy price for our heavy mistake.
Understand: Your and my existence was not a mistake,
Our existence was.
You might hate me for leaving you.
And if you want to come back to me, I will not deny you.
We are just ill-advised. We cannot live without each other.
But we cannot live with each other any longer.
So here I say: I have let you go. Now do the same for me.






Dont let me go? Please, I have day job.