Hiatusity Over Hunger

I'm going to be lazy in blogging now
because I would rather much prefer to
sit in the corner and avidly reading this book:


let me tell you this book is amazing :)

of all the unimpressive books that
were made into a box-office successes,
why is this book's movie not out in the cinemas yet?
(though, a movie deal is done and I surely can't wait.)

know that my choice in books are like this :

1. Thick. 400++ only
2. AMAZING PLOT LINE.
3. Memorable & Strong Characters
4. Witty (Minus Dry Humour. I never get that.)
5. Small print.
6. Has at least ONE character with a weird name (for example, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter; Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games; Blue Van Meer, Special Topics in Calamity Physics).
7. Smells Nice.

This book has almost all of those.
And I consider myself having good taste in books.
(Haha.)

Anyways.



HIATUS MODE : ON