Shocking Poetry


Story time.

English Class with Teacher Sim
is always an awesome train ride.
Since she's quite aware that most of us
are already quite capable in English,
she would give us tons of fun stuffs to do.

I feel like I'm back in kindergarten :p

So today's lesson is:

Poem Writing.
Our first task is:

Write a cinquain.

So the Golden Rule of Cinquain is like this:

Noun A
Two words that describes Noun A
Three verbs Noun A can do that end with -ing
A sentence related to Noun A
Noun B that is a synonym of Noun A

In partners, we wrote :

Hello
Polite, Nice
Greeting, Smiling, Waving
I want YOU to say hello
Wassup.


that is one of them, we wrote two.
but i forgot how the second one goes :/

And here is one I made today,
waiting for the clock to finish on my test:

Adam
Leather, Sparkle
Grinning, Screaming, Eyebrow-raising
The only thing that makes my cheeks burn
Raven


I was bored. Excuse me.

Anyways, we also make limericks.

But I sorta forgot about that one too.
Hehehe.
Teacher has all the paper but I'll
be sure to write it down :)

And on Literature In English the next day,
(different subject, different class, same teacher)
we finished analyzing a poem
 with inhuman speed and found that there was over an hour left.


Hmm.
"Let's Write A Poem!!!" a classmate suggested, enthusiastic.
(Yesterday, this classmate of mines was making two poems
in a group and it ended up as...very suggestive.)

We all agreed
and Teacher Sim pounced on the chance.

Next Assignment (feeling Bond-ish now): 
Write a poem using Opposite Words.

Formidable challenge.
Let me just balance my pen (that shoots out laser!)
Again, the paper is absent in my hands
But once more, I promise to write it down :)

Writing these type of poems is hard.
You generally shoot it to people only.
But I managed to feign the persona was talking to a lover,
And I conclude it that it was a little girl reciting to her plush toy,
Captain Koala Bear of Faraway Palace.

Captain - For Jack Sparrow---my apologies---Captain Jack Sparrow.
Koala - For my favorite cat that was probably eaten by neighbors :*(
Bear - To know it's a plushiee.
Faraway Palace - To show this is just a fancy dream of a little girl :)

Hence the title : Lonely Girl.

I think through this week,
I manage to learn to love Poems.
And love writing them.
Future job : A Poet?

Not now.

I have Mid-Second Semester Exam now.
But ah, who cares about that?
( Epic plan : Flunk it and ACE everything 
in Final Exam to get Academic Leap. You just don't
get money from your A's but also Academic Leap.
More $$$. Geeee-nius.)

I'll end my post here by saying that I need to study (oh ha ha)
for Additional Mathematics (no ha ha)

Well, off I go.
*skips away with a raven*




how high will you soar if you are on the ground?