Setting Myself Free (Don't Help, No Thanks)


"egg sandwich.
my new best friend."

lonely.
it is a saturday and there was nothing to do.
no tv.
and the men of the family went of shopping.
my sister was sleeping.

i went to the kitchen
and made egg sandwich for myself.
i ate it alone in my father's air-conditioned room,
mulling on how lonely i was.


without family around, you do get a little sad.

i finished two out of three of my egg sandwich
(i can never seem to swallow the last one down)
and find myself lonely. once more.

should i really spend my saturday,
the last day of July like this?
no no no.
i'm going to watch some korean drama.
:)


okay...not the real egg sandwich i made.
sure want to make one of those though.


the song, "Set You Free" by Danger Radio was in my head the whole day. 
means anything?