Having The Last Laugh Part 1



intervention : i was planning to post things up from my old documents and since July is ending, i would like to post like mad just because this is my favorite month. I will post more 'Having The Last Laugh' soon. Enjoy and drink some tea while you're at it :)


A Diners Guest Eats Waffles


I feel hungry :]
Waffles is what I want
It is nice, spongy
And maple syrup is nice
And thick like honey
SO SWEET
Sort of reminded me
Of you
No. I lied.
It reminded me of your lies
Waffles has unusual SQUARE2 patterns
Boxy, like how rigid you are
Precise, like how your insults are
Shallow, like who you really are
And needs some sweet maple syrup
To hide its crusty and unimpressive
Taste
But in this diner
I might add
Perhaps, Ill try something else
Eggs sound nice
Sunny side up
Yellow centre like the Giving Sun :)
Seems joyful dont you agree?
Creamy egg whites all around
A lot of kindness I could see
Damn, that rhymed
What the freak?
(Gosh, dont tell me that did too)
Thinking of eggs got me rhyming
That is a good sign, I hope
Dont beg for my attention, waffles
No more, Eggs will stay in this plate
It is more natural than your mixtures
Of chemicals and glutton
And I repeat that it got me rhyming
I wont mumble the perfect timing
So I say to you, waffles, I mustered:
Eggs really are better than waffles :)

Note: A Diners Guest Eats Waffles; 
I Eat Eggs.



when i typed waffles and eggs in Google Images, this came up.
how it spoke this story :)