Nice Words To Miley

You know I hate Miley Cyrus.
Okay, not hate hate.
But still: the word 'hate' comes up thinking about her.
I'm not an anti-Miley (well, what I assume).
I'm okay, if not a little fidgety about her (and her success in her young age. Trying to make me look bad, eh Miley? Kidding.)


Why do you hate Miley then?

Is it because she changed from the already-much-talked-about cross over from a goody Disney darling sparkly princess to a naughty, lusty, pole-swinging teenager (which pretty adds up to every American teenager. Need we screw her more for growing up?) that proclaims 'I can't be tamed!'  to the ever-so-judging world of media while adorning a very Adam Lambert-ish persona. Come on: half-naked dancers swaying around, provocative black feathery outfits and…exemplary eye makeup *smiles passively*. Adding to that, a girl-on-girl make out sesh at every live performance (sounds familiar? I thought so.) ……………what? I notice these things.
It makes me a little spiteful on how so many singers are copying his style so much.

But negative. I get the artist-media conflict.
I don't really hate her for that. Or the copy and paste thing.

Then it HAS to be the impact she is having on young girls that completely adores her throughout the entire world. Do we really need her to make wrong impressions and teaching young girls to wear Daisy Dukes?

I find that unimportant. Though she does make a major impact on tween lifestyle, in my basic opinion, girls should learn who to look up to and who not to follow, especially in a budding age where they would tread through teenage-hood where the sole purpose is to find who you are and what you stand up to. They need to be smart making those choices. Miley just gives a good challenge to them.

So why do you hate her?
Because most people are mostly hating her for that.

Well, for your information, I hate her because of her-
Music.

Yes. This is still about the music people, not a social contradiction about her.
Come on. Despite the fact that lyricists were the one who writes most of her songs, her name (not her, as a person, in general) is a product. And she's good at selling it.
Therefore placing her name in some of the most well-developed song (lyric, tune, beat, everything in place, grudgingly true) is one to hate.

She is just good.
How can she keep coming back when people are denying her?
I guess she really can't be tamed.









And I still hate her :/