Misery Triumphant Anticipation



I have to finish four Biology reports


but before that....


i'm going to be in a competition this Thursday
transport details to be discussed tomorrow :/
and i have never knew finding practice papers
( whodunits and murder mystery case games )
are....super hard to find. to the brink of annoyance.
really. no wonder the sinister detective genre is coming into bleak standstill.


i can't find any games to practice on :0


never mind about that.
that is about the only way i know how to practice for this competition.
we only need to have faith in our team members :)
...i think.


& the only way to cope with the non-stop school days now
(no holidays for this month, much to my dismay)
is anticipation.


lots of it.


i have already set the date in my faithful planner for the 19th July.
true blood to arrive in Malaysia by that night
Yeah :)
i even went to the extent of dreaming about it just last night
that left me feeling like i had not even blink in slumber
( the dream was random and a throwback to the second season,
 i was even in the dream ---me?? in true blood??? faints in total disbelief--
which also involves an 'Eric-Compton' shampoo. well. i guess 
they have finally released a product together. and i knew Eric 
must have used something for his lush-like-wheat hair. ahah!)


second on the list of my jumping-up-and-down-in-my-seat-for:


Despicable Me.
Corntoz minions. (Another) evil arch-enemy. And three little girls :)
Oh. And Kenny from 30 Rock.
Enough said. I have been waiting for this movie since last year.
Perhaps i can watch it as a birthday present? *hopeful*




i'm also whipping my head around for:
Danger Radio's next album.
Ever since getting all their songs from Used and Abused
(really. where is the credit for this band? they are good.)
i was looking forward to a new release.
and i happened to find out it would be out
on my birthday


life is shocking like that.




lastly, and i think i have been saying this since January,
Maroon 5's new album :D
the single Misery is already out in YouTube, spotted on MTV (and in my playlist.)
so i'd be anticipating for new songs to come.
with Misery having the lines, 
"I wrote two hundred letters I'll never send."


darn. letters. i like songs with 'letters' on them.
it's like a...thing.


and the words keep resounding in my head like a siren,
simply saying :  I am in misery.


But that makes me smile.








word of the day : iridescence.
definition - colourful surroundings.
used in a sentence - sunsets always give out a surreal iridescence.





on to those bio papers now...
(watch me finish it in eyebrow-raising speed!)