Cleaning Out The Cockroach





Exaggeration Precaution : 

Somehow, cleaning makes my Dad in a good mood.
Not like he's the one doing the cleaning.
But he enjoys watching us do it.
(Like slaves piling on our work with our knees on the floor)

With the Epic Hari Raya Aidilfitri in T-Minus 2 DAYS,
It is a tradition (and hygienic responsibility) to clean the house.
Top to bottom. Side to side. In and out. Exo to endo. (Gone Bio there? My bad.)
And who's going to do it?
Not the men, of course.

Automatically, we women needs to
roll up our sleeves and get ready :
1. A bucket of detergent.
2. A dry mop.
3. A broom.
4. A clean, wet towel.
5. A feather duster.
6. THE WILLPOWER OF EQUIVELANT TO NARUTO'S .

I confess, my sister and I solely rely on our Mum
to whip us into Cleaning Mode.
Nothing would be done without my Mum.
We would still be lying on our bed for all we care.

Changing the cushion covers (by myself)
is not that annoying nor exhausting.
That did not stop my Dad.

Thank God he did not target on me.


Sis - Dad

Why is the ketchup like that?
*points at four opened ketchup bottles that is all half-full*
I don't know! I don't use ketchup!
Never mind, I still want to leter-leter.
*Face-Palm.*

Ouch.
I was too busy cleaning out of my Dad's sight.
Plus, if it were me, I would give him a reasonably sound answer
hinted with anger and frustration and I would end up
with my voice an impressive Mariah-Carey octave.

People who pesters.


Cockroach.

I have no idea why but my house is starting 
to be full to the brim with these things.
It's not like our house is that dirty.
Really : it isn't!

And I'm no cockroach-hater or cockroach-lover
but even Animal Rights Activists probably
want to spray the heads off cockroaches.

To eradicate these creepy-crawlies,
my Mum has the common sense to buy a bug-spray.
But not just any Bug-Spray.
It's :
Shieldtox Cockroach Control.

Seriously, this thing is super wicked.
With one ssssssssssttt!!! ,
the cockroach went to heaven.
(Or if it was a bad, bad cockroach : hell.)

Nuclear-resistant MY FOOT.


Though, if this spray-can has the power
to diminish a cockroach out of the face of the earth,
This thing must be lethal to humans, too.
Gulp.

Wouldn't wanna be in an air-tight compartment
when one of these things blow off.
Hari Raya isn't even here yet!
I will not fast for a month to drop dead
because of poisonous gas!
NO NO NO.

[Killing (or even thinking of killing) cockroaches is fun fun fun!]

Since we humans now go to the nearest grocery mall
for our insatiable need for food,
our blood-lust needs to be entertained somehow.

Now I'm off.
To kill cockroaches?
Only before they do the same to me.






if you're wondering why I have to pictures of that disgusting thing:
while I was on my way in my room after taking this dead cockroach's pic,
I saw another one D:

so I put two pictures of the same cockroach.
to make up for the other one I was to lazy to take.
technically, there's two.
yeah.