Miracle Happens. No Lie.




We live in a Yes and No World.
(I love meeting the Whys and Why Nots.
Fun people with no surface of regrets.)

So to me, I'd ask my parents a lot of those '"Can I...?" questions
that needed be answered by either 'Yes' or 'No! ARE YOU CRAZY?'
And since I've become a teenager the "Can I...?"s become more frequent.
My Mum would be the first one to ask. If she gives a green flag, 
on to the next checkpoint, my Dad.
(My life is like The Amazing Race in that way.)

My Mum would be blunt: she puts me out of my misery quickly.
"Hey Ma, can I go to this place and place
with my friends this time and time?"
"Okay."
WHOO!
"-If your Dad said yes."
UGH.
(There would always be that line.)

My Dad. Well...he's special.
"Hey Pa, can I go to this place and place
with my friends this time and time?"
"Noouuuuhhhhh."
"Oh."

OR

"Hey Pa, can I go to this place and place
with my friends this time and time for school?"
"..."
"Um..."
"..."
*leaves*
and i take that as a yes.


He can't say yes.
I have no idea why.


Until Now.
*Cue Track Huge Spider Rampaging The City*
Oh my.

Tonight, my Dad iss going to an Open House.
I bounded near him, as he puts on his shoe.

"Hey, Pa. Is that your first time wearing [those shoes]?"
"No. I wore it a few times."
"Okay."
"Mmfff. So tight oh."
"Did it fit before?"
"Yeah."
*Opens door*
"Bye Pa."

---Brother talks Stuff to Dad as he makes his way to his car.---

"Pa, can I open the internet?"
"NO." Brother said, obvious.
"Yes." Dad said, NOT OBVIOUS.
"Woohoo!"
But my head was seeing stars at the moment.
I never heard my Dad said 'Yes' to me in
the sixteen years of my existence.



AND HISTORY WAS MADE