Everything



Cheap Post. I copied this from Facebook.
Sue me.
But I love to share what I'm listening to.


RULES: 

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. 
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

Note : This is REALLY what I click next. 
I never change it to another one because I think 'it doesn't fit.'
All of this is original.


If someone says 'are you okay', you say?
Think About It, Danger Radio

How would you describe yourself? 
Bottle It Up, Sara Bareilles

What do you like in a guy/girl? 
Haven't Met You Yet, Micheal Buble

How do you feel today? 
Rock That Body, Black Eyed Peas

What is your life's purpose? 
Boy In A Rock'n'Roll Band, The Pierces

What's your motto? 
Sparkle Baby Shine, Danger Radio

What do your friends think of you? 
When I Get Home You're So Dead, Mayday Parade

What do your parents think of you? 
I Knew It Wasn't Love, Call the Cops

What is 2 + 2? 
Slow, Danger Radio

What do you think of your best friend?
If I Had You, Adam Lambert

What is your life story? 
My Heart, Paramore

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Live Like We're Dying, Kris Allen

What do you think when you see the person you like? 
So Shaken Up, Danger Radio

What will you dance to at your wedding? 
Heart You Stole, Danger Radio

What will they play at your funeral? 
Six Feet Under The Stars, All Time Low (oh. haha)

What is your hobby/interest? 
Disturbia, The Cab

What is your biggest fear?
The Only Exception, Paramore

What is your biggest secret? 
White Dress, Call the Cops

What do you want right now? 
Queen of My Heart, Westlife

What do you think of your friends?
Another Lesson In Love, Danger Radio

What will you post this as?
Everything, Micheal Buble

UPDATE: So I played again and here are some new questions that was asked.

What is the name of your shampoo?
Bushes, Hot Chelle Rae

If someone sent you a bouquet of flowers, what would the note in it say?
How You Love Me Now, Hey Monday


and the creme of the crop:

What would be the first words your husband say to you?
Drop The Girl, Hit The Lights

uh-oh.