When There's Nothing Else To Write

I write a post that you shouldn't read
but if you're still stubborn, go ahead.
Don't blame me for I wasting your valuable time.
And you found me rudely sarcastic in the morning,
I'm sorry but I'm not a morning person.

Like I said, I'm home.
I have no idea what they're doing in school now.
Most likely it's not the fun part yet.
Today is Franciscan's Day so
my school is celebrating it by not having class.
Fine by me.
(Fun Part : gifts, food, & movie!)

But I'm afraid I didn't feel like going.

I feel like drinking some teh tarik,
though I felt a little scrupulous over it.
I would go all maniac and it's never a time to do that.
Except at night.

I read a Charlaine Harris book last night
and I was slightly confused when I woke up.
Like the characters woke up with me.
I sincerely confess I did not drink teh tarik last night.
This is what you get for reading it non-stop for six hours.

So what am I doing now?
Well, here is my guide of things to do when you're at home
when you're suppose to be at school:

1. Fix yourself a drink. Drink it. Feel better that you made it yourself.
2. Get something to read. Read it while drinking. You're multi-tasking.
3. Watch some TV. If there is no Smart Card because your sister made
a horrible suggestion to Dad that he should take it away so she could
concentrate on her upcoming Malaysian Education Certificate (SPM),
contemplate on an elaborate plan to steal it back. That would probably fail.
4. Download some music. You should update your playlist anyway.
5. Complain to people who are still in the house about how boring it is here.
6. Read that book you left when you were complaining.
7. Try and make up a fictional conversation about what your friends think
about you skipping school. "Should we leave a lizard in her drawer?"
8. Be super glad that you're home then at school. Think of how smarter you are.
9. Read back the book after you stop daydreaming. Cry over the absence of TV.

And there it is.
It would be fully understandable if you choose not to follow these steps.
Your lost.






there's this creepy little feeling...
look behind you!

hahaha...caught you.
(I don't think I need teh tarik.)