Get Into The Cab

Forward Note : This is from an old website. 
But I love this post too much to let it go.
So I'm putting it here. Problem : solved.


When I say "I love The Cab."



No joke.



I'm dead serious.







I love this band.



Still not famous here that it seemed undeserving

And it even makes me wonder

WHY hadn't they be big

in the first place



they're freaking awesome.



and i don't say it to just any band.


- a picture from inside of a cab. i found it. its nostalgic :)


"I'm a mess and you're worse,
Just give me time to give
 you a waste of time
One of those nights, when you leave me for no reason
I'll give you a reason.
- One Of Those Nights


 

With lyrics like that

Can you already tell why I love them?
Plundering over why i never hear their songs in Malaysia
Is still ongoing. They're just too amazing.
One Of Those Nights is a personal favorite.
It has Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy in it :D
cool.



- a picture of them performing. love the hair.


"And lately you've been knocking
Oh, but I never really listen or cared
Cuz when I told you I was walking
I was reeling you in with my stare.
- That 70's Song


Mmm, sexy.

And That 70's Song is their first song I heard!
And i love how they harmonized
Really, the vocalist has an amazing voice.


- pretty. i'd take a picture too :D

"Time's out. But keep those tapes rolling
Just in case I say anything brilliant.
Time's out. But keep those cameras rolling,

Just in case I don't look this good forever." 
- I'm A Wonder

- just in case you're wondering again what band am i blabbering about :)



so this is honorable
to write this here
where i should really write an essay
for civic, 'self-vision'.

well this is my vision:
a ticket for the cab!
(you know: just saying.)








"Singing myself to sleep
And you're my favorite melody
... Cuz I'm drowning when I close my eyes
And I'm falling, can't breathe tonight
And a story will fade to black in sight." 

- Singing Myself To Sleep (Zzzzz)

 



I like the ending of that song.
Its very nice :)




"It's a long drive back to Vegas skies
So why don't I make one wrong turn tonight?
...They won't let me in but I'm stronger than that
Cuz you stole my eyes and I'll never look back."

- Vegas Skies

 




I love that ballad song too.
(Okay fine. I love ALL their songs) --- shamelessly saying.





the REAL way on how to catch a cab