Coffee On A Cold Day



I love to look back my sketches.
Some just pleasantly surprise me
and some just flat-out horrify me.

Progress = slow but obvious.

When I'm in my mood,
I would see an incomplete/ugly drawing and finish/redo it.

Buzzed with one&a half cup of teh tarik,
I randomly check my one of my sketch book
and got REALLY ANNOYED with one of the
unfinished AND ugly drawing.

So I began to rub off the details and start to revamp it.




reconstruction undergoing.
i forgot to take a 'before' picture.
all of those good-looking features were not there before.


done.

looks better in real life.
I'm sorry. I don't have any quality cameras.
But I've finish this baby at the time of 2.30 am.
And I'm very proud of it.
whee :)
(yes the pink is for indicating my fuzzy feeling of
successfully finishing my project till the wee hours of the morning.)

in case for the curious-minded,
yes, they are sharing coffee.
it was very cold, okay?


"We're warming up as the air got colder."
- Whisper Something Fragile, The Cab

that just floats in.